Sasmsung has launched its Galaxy M40 in a new colour variant called Cocktail Orange. The Cocktaill Orange variant of M40 has been launched on Amazon on the same day Prime day sales kicks off. It must be noted that Samsung Galaxy M40 is exclusively available for only Prime users for now.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Cocktail Orange Launch Offers
The Samsung Galaxy M40 Cocktail Orange variant comes in a single configuration only i.e. 6GB – 128GB. The Galaxy M40 is launched for Rs. 19.990. We have mentioned some of the launch offers that Amazon is offering on this phone below:
- Amazon is offering Zero Cost EMI on all major Credit Cards and select Debit Cards.
- Amazon is giving additional 10% off if the purchase is made on HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards.
- Instant 5% discount for Amazon Prime members if they purchase phone using Amazon Pay or ICICI Bank Cards.
- Extra Rs. 3000 off on exchange (old phone value + Rs. 3000 off).
Samsung Galaxy M40 specifications
We have discussed Samsung Galaxy M40 specification below;
- 3-inch full-HD+ Infinity-O Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC
- 6 GB RAM & 128 GB storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup: 32 MP + 5 MP + 8 MP
- 16 MP front camera (punchole camera setup)
- 3500 mAh battery with 15W fast charging