As we all know that our body is made up of around 70% of water, and without water, it is impossible for anyone to survive. Every individual needs to drink around 2 liters of water every day to stay fit. It is important to maintain the intake of H2O in order to lose weight. It is widely suggested that lukewarm water is good for weight loss and is often recommended to people following the weight loss plan. Do you think this theory really works? Today we will discuss is it better to drink cold or warm water for weight loss. We have also shared some of the common benefits of drinking warm water and the benefits of drinking cold water.
Benefits of Drinking Cold Water
There are hardly any benefits of drinking cold water. So we have decided to show you some of the side effects of drinking cold water;
- Cold water or beverage contracts blood vessels and solidifies fat in the bloodstream. This makes it difficult to absorb nutrients.
- Drinking cold water while eating your meals can hinder the digestion process. During the digestion process, the body generates heat in order to breakdown the food. Drinking cold water creates an additional task for the body to regulate temperature.
- Drinking cold water can lead to extreme throat pain because our body produces more mucus when it comes in contact with cold water.
Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
There are multiple benefits of drinking warm water. Some of them are mentioned below;
- Drinking warm water can improve your digestion system because it accelerates the metabolism and boosts up your digestion process.
- Sipping a glass of warm water immediately after you wake up in the morning removes harmful toxins from your body.
- Studies have found that drinking warm water uplifts your mood and makes you more friendly.
- Drinking warm water in the morning can improve your bowel movement. This can furthermore prevent constipation and improve digestion system in the body. If you sip a glass of warm water every morning, you will not suffer from constipation ever in your life.
Is it better to drink cold water or warm water for weight loss?
Most of the people often ask is it better to drink cold water or warm water for weight loss. In our opinion, none of the water can actually matter. What matter is drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Hot water does have numerous health benefits, but there is no such study which shows its correlation with weight loss. But we suggest avoiding cold water. Drink plenty of plain water throughout the day as this can quench your thirst and keep you hydrated.
In order to cut fat, you can rely upon several other factors such as avoiding junk food, saturated fats, sugar foods and etc. we hope you got to know about the benefits of cold and warm water. For more health and fitness related topic, watch this section closely.