We all know how much of a problem it is to manage dry skin on face. No moisturizer or dry skin treatment cream seems to work in the long run. So stop wondering about the beauty products as we have put down some of the best home remedies for dry skin on face. This article will also make you learn how to treat dry skin on face using these home remedies.
Often used in the treatment of dry and patchy skin, it is also included in various beauty products. Its polysaccharide helps to retain the moisture in the skin.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and cut the leaf from the sides.
- Now extract the aloe vera gel from the leaf and apply it on your face.
- Massage the gel on your face so that your facial skin absorbs its nutrients.
- Leave the gel on your face overnight and store the rest of the gel in an air-tight container. Repeat this process every night before sleeping and your skin will not only glow but also restore its moisture.
Coconut oil naturally replenishes and restores the moisture of the skin. It contains a fatty acid that does wonders to the skin.
- Take virgin coconut oil and apply it on your face.
- Make sure you repeat this process twice a day. This will make you get rid of dry skin faster as this is one of the best home remedies for dry skin on face.
Glycerin is one of the best dry skin remedies that can be used for dry skin treatment and for chapped lips too. It naturally locks the moisture in your skin and makes it healthy.
- Mix 1 tbsp of glycerin with 1 tbsp of rose water.
- Now apply the mixture on the dry patches of your skin.
- Leave this mixture on for a few hours. After a few hours, rinse off the face with warm water.
Apart from treating oily skin types, multani mitti also has the ability to sooth the skin and leave a cooling effect on dry skin. Combining multani mitti with other natural ingredients can help you get rid of the dry skin in a few applications.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) with 1 tbsp of cucumber juice.
- Apply this on your facial skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After this, rinse off your face with plain water.
- You can use this face pack once in a week.
Rose water is soothing, refreshing, and moisturizing for your skin. Its astringent properties balance the skin’s pH level and improve the blood circulation on the skin surface. Rose water is also one of the best dry skin remedies.
- Before you use rose water, make sure you cleanse your skin properly.
- Spread some rose water on the cotton pad and wipe the pad on your skin gently.
- Once it dries off naturally, apply any cold moisturizer.
As a primary ingredient in the preparation of ghee, butter, or yogurt, milk powder can also be used for dry skin treatment. The powdered form of milk contains healthy fats and amino acids that keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of milk powder with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the mixture and then add some water.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it dry naturally.
- Once it dries, wash off your face with plain water.
The neem leaves have the ability to moisturize the skin and improve overall skin health.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of dried neem leaf powder with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Now add 1 tbsp of honey or milk cream to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- After that, rinse off your face.
So these were some of the home remedies for dry skin on face. We hope you got to learn how to treat dry skin on face with these dry skin treatment tips. For more health and beauty related tips, follow this section closely.