A recent study of dermatologists showed that around 90% of women don’t know the right products for their skin. Every one of us at some point of life has suffered from acne and pimples, especially in puberty. So we all know that acne and pimples are pure torture that we all have been dealing with since puberty. Considering this problem, today, we have brought a new article that will tell you how to get rid of pimples and acne with the help of Aspirin. Aspirin is a tablet that can do wonders in the process of pimple treatment at home. Let us elaborate on this.
How does Aspirin work in the process of acne treatment at home?
Regular application of aspirin on your skin can reduce pimples, acne, and redness drastically. When mixed with other natural ingredients, the combination can do wonders for your skin. What more reason do you need to start using this tablet? This tablet is readily available at any medical store and is not expensive. Aspirin is a perfect agent for the process of acne treatment at home.
Aspirin Face Masks
- First of all, take 5-6 tablets of Aspirin and some water. Now pour some water on aspirin tablets to dissolve them.
- In case you are having a bad acne breakout, you can use apple cider vinegar instead of water.
- Then apply the mixture on your face and make sure you avoid the area under your eyes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wipe it off with a wet cloth.
- This pack is perfect for pimple treatment at home. Use this remedy once a week regularly to see drastic results on your face.
Lemon Juice and Aspirin
- Keep 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 5-6 aspirin tablets handy.
- Crush all the tablets and soak them into lemon juice.
- After that apply the mixture to your face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Apply the pack twice a week to heal your facial skin.
- If your skin is sun damaged, then this mixture is perfect for you as lemon will make your skin smooth and aspirin will help in exfoliation.
Honey and Aspirin
- After crushing 4-5 tablets of aspirin and mix them with water to make a thick creamy paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and a few drops of almond oil. Antibacterial properties of honey will fight pimples and reduce acne breakouts on your skin effectively.
- Apply the pack on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off your face with plain water.
Baking Soda and Aspirin
- Take a container and crush 6-10 tablets of aspirin into powder. Add water to make the paste.
- Get another container and melt the baking soda in water. Make sure you keep it separate from your other container.
- Apply the aspirin paste on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wipe off the pack and cleanse your face with baking soda pack. This pack is perfect for acne treatment at home as it will exfoliate and cleanse your skin.
So this was all about the process of pimple treatment at home. We hope you got to know how to get rid of pimples using some natural ingredients with this tablet. For more tips and information on skin care and healthcare, watch this section closely.